- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 116 m2 build
- 223 m2 plot
- Swimming Pool: Yes
Rojales is situated very close to La Marquesa golf course and Ciudad Quesada. Here we will find restaurants of the highest category, as well as the well-known 4-star hotel, La Laguna. The city is only 5 km from the sandy beaches of Guardamar, El Moncayo and La Mata. A little further away we find the beaches of Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa, where the famous Habaneras and La Zenia Boulevard shopping centers are located. Also is 20 min driving to Alicante-Elche airport and 30 min to the center of Alicante.
This contemporary style semidetached villa has a plot of 223 m2. We will find a large private pool with waterfall, vertical garden and a large back terrace like a chill out area with open views. Inside the property, you will find a large dininig-living room with french door to maximize the natural light. Also has a modern style kitchen, 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom. On the first floor you will find 2 bedrooms (one of which with terrace) and 2 bathrooms en-suite. Also the villa has a basement of 89 m2 and garajes for 2 cars.
Established in 2003 Sunworld Estates have helped 1000's of overseas buyers realise their Spanish dream. Specialising in Property for Sale in Spain, we can help with organising your NIE Number application, opening a bank account, conveyancing, power of attorney and currency exchange. So if you are looking to buy Property in Spain get in touch with us today.
If you would like to discuss finance options and payment plans please don't hesistate to get in touch. For legal enquiries please email email@example.com, for finance options please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View this property during a personalised Day Viewing Trip
Book a 3 Day Viewing Trip with Sunworld Estates to view this property and similar. Your 3 Day Trip is only €149 for up to 4 people and can be tailored to suit your needs. We include:
- Return airport transfers from Alicante or Murcia International
- 3 Nights Accomodation including Breakfast
- 3 Days with your Sales Agent, typically 10am - 3pmm including any of the following: Area Tour, Property Viewings, Opening a Bank Account, NIE Application, Meeting a Lawyer. You decide how you want to spend the time.
Sunworld Construction, Renovations and Refurbishments
If you are looking to buy a 'project' property our team of experiences tradesmen can help with all aspects of your renovations including:
- Interior and Exterior Painting and Decoration
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Swimming Pool Planning and Installation
- Legal Documentation and Licenses
- Artitects Drawings
- Bathroom and Kitchen Installations
- Extensions and Renovations
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Interior Design and Furnishing
For more information or to arrange a no obligation quote please contact Adam on email@example.com