- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 79 m2 build
- 85 m2 plot
- Swimming Pool: Yes
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment is situated in a gated urbanisation in Lo Pagan, San Pedro del Pinatar, near the salt flats of the Mar Menor and it´s mud baths. Cafes, bars, restaurants, beaches and all local amenities are within walking distance.
The property comprises an open plan fitted kitchen, a nice living/dining area with patio doors onto a good sized balcony, 2 bathrooms, one of them with a shower, a master bedroom and a twin bedroom with access to a tiled patio.
This property also benefits from having built in wardrobes in the bedrooms, hot and cold air conditioning in the living room, access to a beautiful communal pool, lifts, underground parking, a concierge service and communal solarium with 4 BBQs. The property is to be sold furnished.
Externally, there are plenty of parking area for family and friends when visiting
The owners love – “The excellent location, close to all amenities you may need, making it the perfect permanent or holiday home.”
We Think – “The property has a great rental potential. Viewing is recommended.”
Established in 2003 Sunworld Estates have helped 1000's of overseas buyers realise their Spanish dream. Specialising in Property for Sale in Spain, we can help with organising your NIE Number application, opening a bank account, conveyancing, power of attorney and currency exchange. So if you are looking to buy Property in Spain get in touch with us today.
If you would like to discuss finance options and payment plans please don't hesistate to get in touch. For legal enquiries please email email@example.com, for finance options please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View this property during a personalised Day Viewing Trip
Book a 3 Day Viewing Trip with Sunworld Estates to view this property and similar. Your 3 Day Trip is only €149 for up to 4 people and can be tailored to suit your needs. We include:
- Return airport transfers from Alicante or Murcia International
- 3 Nights Accomodation including Breakfast
- 3 Days with your Sales Agent, typically 10am - 3pmm including any of the following: Area Tour, Property Viewings, Opening a Bank Account, NIE Application, Meeting a Lawyer. You decide how you want to spend the time.
Sunworld Construction, Renovations and Refurbishments
If you are looking to buy a 'project' property our team of experiences tradesmen can help with all aspects of your renovations including:
- Interior and Exterior Painting and Decoration
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Swimming Pool Planning and Installation
- Legal Documentation and Licenses
- Artitects Drawings
- Bathroom and Kitchen Installations
- Extensions and Renovations
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Interior Design and Furnishing
For more information or to arrange a no obligation quote please contact Adam on email@example.com